EnterPraisement Media Group.

More than books, music and entertainment for your soul. Powered and Supported by K. L. Belvin, Founder and C.E.O of Bravin Publishing LLC.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Lord has given His blessing, "Word Play 2" is here.

On behalf of Enterpraisement Media Group.  I am K. L. Belvin, founder and owner of Bravin Publishing LLC 

When I met founder of the Enterpraisement,  I said to this man I am going to make moves. When He and I reconnected I know I wanted him and his words in a future project.

Well with so much place in the way but we made it happen. "Word Play 2, The Foundation of Soul" has been birthed. I am honored to have this book ready for the world. You are going to love every word in this outstanding piece of art.

Word Play 2 features 13 poets who were charged to write 12 original poems which reflect the "Soul"
The poets hail from 10 different states and their talents will move your spirits. Order your copy today from www.BravinPublishing.com this is not your ordinary poetry book. It will move you want more from each poet you read. 

WORD PLAY 2, THE FOUNDATION OF SOUL






No comments:

Post a Comment