EnterPraisement Media Group.

More than books, music and entertainment for your soul. Powered and Supported by K. L. Belvin, Founder and C.E.O of Bravin Publishing LLC.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Powerful Words from Sister Michelle Williams.




Stronghold
I hear you cry in the midst of the night
No one there to hold you tight
I hear your cry as you sing your song
That comes from the death of your heart felt pain
No one can know the sorrow you feel
No one there to help you heal
To hold you tight and dry your tears
But I am there to hold you tight
As you lay there in the coolness of the night
All alone in your cell in the depth of violence
Only to hear the cries in silence
As shadows of lost souls
Are tormented in the night
Fear tries to grip you
But Jesus holds you tight
The power of the blood
No devil can touch you
I will be there to hold you
Your mind tormented your soul oppressed
O please Jesus release me from this mess
No one cares no one hears the cries of my soul
The depths of darkness living in this hole
Oh how I would love to take your pain away
And help you get through another day



Isaiah42; 6, 7,
I the Lord have called you in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, and for the light of the gentiles.
To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
I am the Lord: that is my name; and my glory will I give no other, neither my praise to graven images.

Psalms 146
 I cried unto thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.

No matter the prison you are in if it is in your mind or a physical prison. The Lord is not so far that he cannot hear you. The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy but Jesus came that you might have life. Be of good courage He will not leave you or forsake you.
Sometimes life will throw you a curve ball and circumstances will overtake you. Your mindset may become distorted and you may look at life through dark colored glass. But Jesus is a mind regulator and the chains that have you bound can and will be broken if you put all your trust in Him.
Just as Paul and Silas praised the Lord in the mist of their imprisonment and the chains fell and they were free so you must Keep your mind on Christ and you will always walk in victory. The weapon may be formed but it will not prosper. Brokenness is the best place to be when it comes time for deliverance and it is only then that you keep your eyes on the prize and focus on Him the Master Chain breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment